MM CLASSES: cater to the pain and injured body but is also a perfect place for beginners because the tempo is slower and the focus in on precision to specific areas of concern. It’s a great place to learn and deepen your practice.
- “SOMATIC” – LEARN about GST from the inside out with this class focused on practicing the body actions that can help you heal aches, pains, and other injuries. This class involves less movement since it is focused on the internal actions that go along with our techniques.
- “KINETIC” – This class is focused on translating the somatic (body) actions of GST into kinetic movement to help you learn how your movement can become medicine for your body.
CC CLASSES: cater to the healthy body wanting to workout, feel and look amazing. All classes require mindfulness but the tempo of these classes move more quickly and focus on exertion effort while keeping you moving. You can start as a beginner and will enjoy learning your body as you move.
- “SCULPT” – Learn how to lengthen your body while you strengthen it. Using GST concepts and different kinds of resistance will help you work your body in a whole new way to tone and sculpt your muscles like never before.
- “STRETCH” – Gain more flexibility and range of motion than ever before! GST’s unique use of traction combined with our lengthening movements will help you decompress your joints while you stretch your muscles at the same time.
- “BEATS” – Put your GST into practice with simple full range of motion and dynamic movements in our new cardio class! We’ll layer simple steps into different sequences to keep you moving and having fun while you do your cardio the GST way.
AA CLASSES: cater to anyone of any age looking to keep their bodies feeling young for as long as possible! These classes will focus on combining special GST somatic techniques with movement in order to target the areas that can suffer as you age.
- “PREVENTION” – Work against the negative effects of misuse and aging, by starting early to counteract the tightening of joints and muscles, compression of the spine, and other body issues. The exercises and techniques that are a part of GST can help you stay pain free and looking good for longer, especially if you start early!
- “RESTORATION” – Help restore your body’s function to reverse the effects of an aging body on your joints, muscles, spine and more so you can rid yourself of aches and pains.